South Coast Branch Symposium
First panel 3.45-5.15pm Break 5.15-5.30pm Second panel 5.30-7pm
This expeditiously organized symposium brings together an international group of researchers to think about the notion or practice of conversation in the context of deconstructive thought, while, at the same time, attempting to practice deconstructive thought in a conversational context.
- Thomas Clément Mercier, Charles University, Prague
- Adam Rosenthal, Texas A&M University
- Rodrigo Therezo, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität, Freiburg
- Eszter Timár, Central European University
- Naomi Waltham-Smith, University of Warwick
- Emma Williams, University of Warwick
Details attached here.
If you are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as places are limited.