2018/2019 British Curriculum Forum Investigation Grant
Applications must make clear how the grant will enable applicants to do the following:
- Identify an issue impacting on the development of an aspect of the curriculum in their school/college;
- Design, implement and evaluate a response to the issue identified;
- Disseminate the processes and outcomes of the inquiry/investigation within the school/college;
- Develop a strategy to sustain curriculum investigation/inquiry within the school/college;
- Contribute to research and scholarship in the study of the curriculum;
We are keen to support schools and colleges led research and therefore ask that the primary applicant is based in a school or college. Find out more here.